• What is a return?
- A return is the cap that fits on both ends of the window treatment, extending back
to the wall. 3, 6 or 8 inch return options are available on cornices.
• What is the height of the cornice?
- The standard height of the cornices are 12" from top to bottom.
• What widths are the cornices available in?
- Cornices are available in widths from 12" to 168".
• What is an outside mount?
- Outside mounted cornices are installed on your wall outside of the window molding.
• What is an inside mount?
- Inside mounted cornices are installed within the window frame.
• Is hardware included with my cornice?
- Yes, all the necessary hardware needed to install your cornice is included.
• Measuring & Installation Instructions
Cornice Measuring InstructionsCornice Installation Instructions
Valance Measuring InstructionsValance Installation Instructions
• Fabric & Trim Samples - View fabric and trim swatches and order samples.
• Payment Methods Accepted - Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express
• Production Time - Custom products generally ship in two to four weeks of receiving
the order. You will receive a confirmation email at time of shipment.
• Return Policy - Our window cornices are custom made based on your measurements
and fabric specifications. They are not returnable. We strongly encourage you to use
• Shipping and Delivery - Track your order
• Warranty - One year on materials and workmanship.
• Contact Us -
Address: 2861 Highway 175
PO Box 208
Richfield, WI 53076-0208
Phone: Toll Free: 1-800-844-5400 - Local: 262-644-5288
(Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm / Central Standard Time)
Fax: Toll Free: 1-800-246-1573 - Local: 262-644-5061
Patent# CN 569332